Reelin’ for a Cure: Bass Tournament benefitting St. Jude Hospital
June 27 @ 6:30 am - 3:00 pm$100
The annual bass fishing tournament benefitting St. Jude Hospitals will take place on June 27, 2020. There is a $100 entry fee per boat (1 or 2 man team) and a $15 big bass entry fee. Limit of 5 fish. The total pot will be split between the winner and St. Jude Hopital.
The weigh-in location will be at Bistineau Baptist Church located at 195 Bistineau Church Rd. Heflin, La 71039. All anglers must be in the designated line for weigh-in by 3:00 PM.
Entry forms can be picked up at the following locations:
- Country Market- Sibley, LA
- Smithey’s Heating & Air- Sibley, LA
- Beaux’s SportAndGoods – Princeton, LA
-OR- you can download the entry from here https://mindenstjudebasstournament.com/registration/
Ways to Register:
Print entry form from link above and mail with payment to:
Minden St. Jude
182 Dauer Rd.
Heflin, LA 71039
- Email completed entry form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pay by phone by calling 318-518-8461 no later than 6:30 p.m.on June 26, 2020
- We will accept entries in person on June 26, 2020 from 4:30.p.m. to 6:30 p.m. at:
Smithey’s Heating & Air
111 S.E. 3rd Ave.
Sibley, LA 71073
- All entries mailed must be post marked by June 20, 2020
- All entries mailed must be post marked by June 20, 2020.
- We will accept in person entries until 6:30 p.m. on June 26, 2020.