St. John’s Episcopal Church
St. John’s Episcopal Church was completed in 1951. It has the feel of an old English country church tucked among beautiful trees and gardens. The first service was held on June 10, 1951. The church has gone through many transformations since 1951. The members of St. John’s are like one big family. Many members are the descendants of the original members that came to Minden so many years ago.