Webster Parish Library
The Webster Parish Library was built in 1919 by Joseph G. Ferguson. It is a two-story cement stucco building, seven bays wide with arched fenestration on the first floor and double arched fenestration on the second. The red tile hip roof has extended rafter ends. Evidently there was originally a dining room, living room, kitchen, central stair hall, butler’s pantry and music room.